Welcome to Chi Chi Life!
Hello there! I am Lauren Chiarello + I am the founder of NYC-based Chi Chi Life which melds my three passions: fitness, fundraising + events + cancer advocacy. I am a lover of life, health + wellness + I am energized to build community through connection of shared experiences.
Hailing from just north of NYC in Westchester County, I love to bring sunshine, positive energy + smiles to everything I do. After graduating from Villanova University with a degree in Accounting + Marketing, I dove into the non-profit world -- planning + executing special events for Lenox Hill Neighborhood House, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center + Helen Keller International. I have 10+ years of experience fundraising + producing events for non-profits, for-profits + agencies.
At the age of 23, I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. I beat cancer -- 2x! + completely understand what it's like to get out of your comfort zone + tap into new strength. My fitness teachers changed my life + inspired me to become a teacher. Now in remission for 7 years, I have continued to challenge myself in many ways -- including completing multiple half and full marathons while fundraising $75,000+ for cancer charities.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
I am a person who is driven by passion + would love to help you achieve your goals!
- Group Classes: Core Fusion Barre at exhale + Pilates + TRX at FLEX Studios
- Corporate Fitness Classes
- Semi-Private Classes including special occasions -- Bachelorette Party, Wedding Weekend, Girls Night Out
- Fundraising Fitness Classes
EVENTS + FUNDRAISING
- Day-Of Event Management
- Ideating + Executing Fundraising Events
- Services: Project Management, Logistics, Budgeting, Staffing, Vendor Management